The product overview:
The M-300C portable valve grinder is a high-tech national patent product. Widely used in power generation, petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, paper and other industries.
This product has the following characteristics:
- With new materials, it is light in weight, small in size and easy to carry.
- The advanced structural design and the split-assembly assembly method make the installation quick and simple.
- Light weight, small size and easy installation make it suitable for field work in various environments.
- Wide range of applications. It can be used to repair gate valves, globe valves, flanges, etc. of various materials.
- After the installation is adjusted, it can be automatically ground.
- Reasonable structural design, perfect Mai Tai Bao power and high quality imported abrasive materials make the grinding speed 3-10 times that of manual grinding.
- Step by step adjustable speed, smooth power transmission, high-precision grinding plane, so that the sealing surface after grinding is fully contacted.
Second, technical parameters
- Grinding range: Φ120-430mm gate valve (valve seat, spool), plane stop valve (valve seat, spool).
- Motor power: 1300W
- Power parameters: 220V/50Hz
- Minimum clearance of valve sealing surface: 55mm
- Maximum grinding depth: 850mm
- Packing weight: 60+20kg.
Third, the product composition The product is composed of a motor, a main machine, an adjustment bracket, a probe arm, a grinding disc, and the like.
The base and the probe arm can be replaced according to different grinding objects.
Preparations and precautions before work
- Turn on the 220V single-phase AC power supply. The power outlet should match the power plug of the motor belt.
- Familiar with the use of the motor. The operating instructions of the motor should be read carefully. Briefly read as follows: The speed of the motor is controlled by changing the switching pressure. When the switch is pressed slightly, the motor speed is low, and the speed increases as the pressure increases.
The forward and reverse can be changed by the forward and reverse switch. In addition, the motor speed can also be adjusted by the turtle rabbit knob switch. The tortoise and the rabbit knob switch is in neutral when it is perpendicular to the motor axis.A flywheel is provided at the switch. When the small wheel is rotated clockwise in the direction of the arrow of the flywheel, the speed increases. The speed decreases when the speed control wheel is turned counterclockwise.
When using the motor, generally adjust the speed control wheel to the lowest point, then turn on the motor, then press the control button (ie, the lock button, the black button behind the motor handle), the motor is in self-running state, and then the speed is small.
The wheel adjusts the speed to the desired desired speed. When shutting down, you should first adjust the speed to the low point, then press the switch, the lock button can be automatically released, and the switch can be released. machine.
- Be sure to check if there is a high point on the damaged surface of the surface before grinding. If there is high The point should be repaired first to avoid impacting the abrasive sheet or changing the angle of the surface to be polished.
- After use, clean the dirt on the grinding disc or the grinding disc.
- Use a pair of scissors to cut the double-coated tape sandpaper (cloth) according to the diameter of the abrasive sheet, and attach it to the cleaned grinding seat (disc).
- If the temperature of the valve being repaired is high or there is water, a random diamond grinding disc may be used, and the grinding disc is fixed on the grinding disc for grinding. Appropriate addition of water or kerosene should be added during the grinding process to facilitate grinding and rinsing.
- Be sure to unplug the motor after the machine is stopped to avoid accidental collision with the motor switch. The grinding disc will hurt or damage the machine. Remember: Unplug the motor power plug after shutdown.
- Apply a small amount of molybdenum disulfide (butter) to the gear.
The card loading method and operation method
Card loading method
- Grinding the flanged valve body. (See Figure 4)
- Grinding the valve body without flanges. (See Figure 7)
- Grind the coupling flange. (See Figure 6)
- Grind the gate valve spool. (See Figure 2, Figure 5)
- Grinding the valve body with the wire (stud). (See Figure 8)
- Grinding globe valve seat (see Figure 3)
- Grinding gate valve seat (see Figure 1)
Grinding of gate valve seat